First, thank you for your interest in attending this workshop.
This program is designed around 5 weeks of videos and weekly calls where we can “meet” live so I can answer your questions and “peek over your shoulder” in case you run into any snags or issues.
The goal is to empower you so that you know WHAT to do, and HOW to do it.
The key to getting more clients online is to understand and APPLY what I call the “Lead Generation Triangle” – a formula I have been using successfully since 2008 to generate thousands of leads online.
In case you’re not familiar with the 3 elements of the “triangle” they are:
- Getting the right traffic
- Having the right web design
- Using the right language
When all three of these aspects of your site are properly set up your website becomes a “lead generation machine” working for your practice 24/7/365.
Yet, if one (or more) of these are “off” then your site will be “off” as well, failing to generate traffic into referrals.
“Michael, I cannot tell you how much of a breath of fresh air it is to see you have done all this. Interesting enough, the changes you made on my EFT page already got me a new client.
Another newly booked client told me they did a search on CT Hypnotist and found me that way. Bottom line, what you are doing is working. Thank you!”
~ Joann Dunsing, CHt
Joann Dunsing Hypnosis
Proposed Topic Outline
The workshop is a 5 week program focused on these main topics…
Your ideal client
- Who is your ideal client?
- What are they looking for?
- How do they search online for you?
- Understanding keyword research
- How to choose the right keywords
- How to add keywords to your site
- Top 10 WordPress plugins to use
- Linking your site to Google Analytics
- Linking your site to your Facebook page
- How to easily share your content online
- 10 common web design flaws to avoid
- How to get more traffic from search engines
- How to get more local based traffic
- Using Google maps/Google+/and Google authorship and why it matters
- How to get more “backlinks” to your site
- How to use “interlinking” and why it matters
- Tips for effective paid advertising
Your marketing message
- How to build an action page
- How to write better blog posts
- Finding, and using, images effectively
- How to find topics to write about
- An easy way to create content
- How to craft and communicate your message
- How to use YouTube effectively
- Using “calls to action” effectively
- Setting up your “action pages”
- How to set up a “lead capture form” that works
- Lead funneling and follow up
For an overview of proposed topics for the workshop click the link and download the PDF.
Enrollment is open and space is extremely limited
because I’m teaching the class LIVE
“Michael is THE “go to” guy for all things related to making your online presence as strong as it can be. Hire him TODAY!”
~ Nathen Aswell, Vancouver, BC
When and Where
The workshop is planned for January 7th, 2016.
Our weekly calls will take place each Thursday night at 8:30 pm EST. They will be recorded in case you are unable to meet with us live on the call. Additionally, you can ask your questions by email (information to be provided after registration).
Additionally, you will get lifetime access to a secure, members-only site that will contain instructional videos for you to watch, stream or download.
Those videos will focus on a number of topics related to web marketing (topic list below). The members only site will also have recordings of our weekly calls, plus worksheets and other information that you can download and use.
To benefit and get the most value from this workshop your website needs to be set up as a WordPress site.
If your existing website is not set up using WordPress and you would like me to update it for you prior to the start of the workshop, simply send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. What’s more, I will provide you with a discounted rate for updating your site based on the registration fee, which means you’ll get an updated website and can basically take the class for free.
“WOW WOW WOW! Mike you never stop with your creativity and insight in using social media and lead generation. The interview you did with me and posted is unbelievable. The graphics in addition to the interview made for an incredible presentation. I have received the best service regarding SEO and social media a customer could ask for.
Your fair pricing structure and the personal approach you have given my business is virtually unheard of in today’s business world. Keep up the great work!”
~ James Vera, CCH
Miracles Hypnosis Center
Simply use the “Add to Cart” button below.
Once your payment is confirmed you will be redirected to a web page with more information about the workshop.
- Early bird registration is $99 (prior to Jan 1, 2016)
- After January 1st the price will increase to $299
One payment of $99
If you have any questions feel free to call me (Michael) at 888-542-2936, and if I’m not available to take your call please leave a short but detailed voice message and I will get right back to you when I’m able.
You can also send an email to: email@example.com.
Why am I making this class so affordable?
Since this is the first time I’m doing this workshop LIVE I need your help. You see, I want to make sure that the content covered in the course:
- answers your questions
- that we cover all the essential information you’re looking for
- and that it’s presented in a way that is clear and easy to understand
My wife often says that I get too technical… and sometimes I just can’t help myself.
So, in exchange for your help and patience as we build out the content for the course I’m providing you with a huge discount as my first beta class. Just don’t tell anyone and we can keep this as our little secret.
Simply use the “Add to Cart” button above. And if you have any questions about the upcoming workshop…
- Call me at 888-542-2936, or
- Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org