Tai Chi Bang (Tai Chi Stick)
Invaluable Tool for Strength and Flexibility!
When: May 14, 2016
- Strengthens hand, wrist and arm strength.
- Prevents overuse injuries.
- Helps recover fasters from old joint injuries.
- Suitable for everyone.
- No pre-requisite necessary.
- Easy and fun to practice.
- See results from the first week.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn the closely guarded system of the Tai Chi stick exercises (Taiji bang). The Tai Chi bang or stick, which is a component of the Hun Yuan Tai Chi system, is a unique method of training the joints, muscles and tendons.
You will see results in the first week of your practice.
- Increase the range of motion of the joints.
- Release joint and muscle pain.
- Develops hand, wrist and arm strength.
- Improve tendon-muscular elasticity.
- Develop core strength.
- Maintain muscle strength and joint health.
In this class you will learn the main eight exercises of the system performed with the assistance of a 16 inches wooden stick (not the same as the Tai Chi ruler).
This practice is an amazing tool for students of the movement and healing arts, Tai Chi and qigong students, massage therapists, yoga teachers, sports enthusiast, musicians, keyboard users, and anyone willing to release joint and muscle pain and increase flexibility.
*We expect this class to fill-up quickly.
Register Now! Class size is limited to 15 students.
Deadline to register: Monday, May 9th
To Reserve your spot today Click Here!
or call us at Empower Life Center, 704-542-8088.