The Perfect Exercise for Mind and Body Fitness!
Five Reasons For Doing Tai Chi
- Improves wellness markers. Tai Chi improves markers of wellness such as blood pressure, heart health, blood sugar, flexibility, and immune health
- Long term health benefits. Regular practice of Tai Chi helps with muscle & joint pain, nervousness, digestive disorders, sleep, fibromyalgia, depression, and other conditions.
- Stress disorders. Tai Chi is the perfect exercise to counteract the effects of stress and reduce anxiety.
- Mind & body fitness. Tai Chi develops focus, calms the mind and improves mood.
- Finally, doing Tai Chi just feels good!
New Class Starts in June 11th
This is your opportunity to learn authentic Tai Chi under the direct guidance of 20th generation Chen Tai Chi lineage instructor Camilo Sanchez, L. Ac, MAOM, with over twenty years of teaching experience.
Day & time: Saturday, 9:30-10:30 am
Empower Life Center
14136 Lancaster Hwy
* Class size limited to 14 participants. Register Now!
To register please call us at 704-542-8088, or click the link and go to the menu bar, press the classes tab, and scroll down to weekly classes.