Taoist Qigong Exercises for Balancing the Energy Meridians !
Classes start January 12th
Qigong is an ancient practice of life energy for integrating the body and mind and actualizing the innate potential for self-healing and high levels of wellness.
In this one-of-a-kind-class you will learn the ten essential Qigong exercises for balancing the energy of the lungs, digestion, heart, immune function and hormonal system. In addition, we will share with you three special Qigong stances for activating vital energy flow to the organs of the abdomen, chest and head.
This set of ten Qigong exercises has been documented to confer the following benefits.
- Actualizing the body’s potential for self-healing.
- Improving energy flow and blood circulation.
- Boosting the immune function.
- Relieving muscle and joint pain.
- Relieving stress and quieting the mind.
- Optimizing digestion and metabolism.
- Increasing vitality.
- Dissolving energy blockages before they cause serious diseases.
Dates: January 12th – February 16th.
Day & Time: Thursdays 6:30-7:30 pm.
To register call Empower Life Center 704-542-8088 or email us at email@example.com
Register early. Class size limited to 15 students.