What is a Sound Bath?
During a Sound Bath, quartz crystal singing bowls are played to clear blockages and balance your mind, body and spirit on a cellular, molecular and energetic level.
The bowls are specifically tuned to frequencies which activate, align and balance your chakras.
How to prepare
Wear comfortable clothing and avoid caffeine or heavy meals 2 hours prior to the Sound Bath. Bring a yoga mat if you have one and feel free to bring a blanket and pillow or other props for your comfort. We have a few extra yoga mats and blankets to share as well.
Some benefits of Sound Therapy may include:
- Alternative treatment for vertigo or dizziness
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain
- Changes our old patterns of behavior, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions
- Connects you with your higher self
- Deep relaxation
- Helps with recovery after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments
- Helps with coping with life’s challenges
- Improves sleep
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation
- Activates and balances the chakras
- Removes negative energy from the auric field
- Assists in removing blockages and toxins
- Soothes, purify and harmonise your emotions and feelings
- Stimulates circulation
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces Stress
Thursday, September 21st
From 6:15 pm to 7:00 pm
*Please arrive a few minutes early, so that you can settle in. Once the doors are closed, you will not be permitted to enter in order to be respectful of the other participants’ experience. No refunds will be provided for late shows or no shows.
2567 Homeview Drive
Henrico, VA 23294
Join us at 6:15PM for a Sound Bath! Register to reserve your spot. Only $15.