Do any of the below sound familiar?
These are some of the many dilemmas I’ve heard from people in relationships over the years:
- “If there is a lot of conflict between us, does that mean we are not right for each other?”
- “I love her, but what she needs from me, in order to feel loved, makes me feel controlled or untrue to myself. Does that mean we are wrong for each other?”
- “I tend to get into the same kind of painful relationships with men, even though I’m aware I do that. I think I’m choosing someone different, but in the end he always turns out to be the same.”
- “I lose myself when I really get involved with someone.”
- “My husband cheated on me. I no longer trust him.”
Join me at this interactive workshop and find out about the Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) approach to what is causing your relationships to not work well and how it can be turned around.
You are invited to bring in your specific relationship challenges.
Dr. Jane Ilene Cohen
NLP & TimeLine Master Practitioner, Hypnotherapist
Intuitive & Transformational Counselor
Dr. Cohen has had a private counseling practice since 1995, working with individuals (adults & children), couples, families, and other relationships. Her Doctorate is in Transpersonal Counseling.
Sunday, June 3rd
Arrival time: 2:45 to 3 pm
Workshop: 3 to 4:30 pm
At Dr. Cohen’s home office in Encinitas, CA
Space is limited. RSVP to (760) 753-0733 to reserve your spot and get the specific address.
Suggested donation $10 to $20