Fall has arrived, and the days are getting shorter and shorter. If you’re feeling fatigued, getting better sleep is a natural way to give your body a natural energy boost.
Take advantage of the longer nights and get quality rest with the help of these chiropractic tips:
- Invest in a good mattress that provides even, head-to-toe support
- Add padding to provide softer support if your current mattress is too firm
- Select a pillow that keeps your head and neck in a neutral position with your back and spine
- Sleep on your side and back instead of your stomach to avoid excessive neck and back strain
- Keep your nose level with your sternum if sleeping on your side to minimize spinal cord tension
- Avoid exercise too close to bedtime, but make sure it is part of your daily routine
- Meditate, stretch, or find other ways to relax your body in preparation for sleeping
A chiropractic adjustment may also go a long way towards helping you feel more rested. This hands-on treatment can correct any subluxations of the spine that might be inhibiting deeper sleep. To schedule an appointment, call 920-278-7105.
For more information on the chiropractic services we provide, visit our website.
Thank you for all your referrals of family, friends & co-workers. There is no greater compliment as a practitioner to be able to serve your family, friends & co-workers. Also, as a part of our referral program, make sure if you refer someone in to Kocken Chiropractic to have them let us know you referred them and we will be sure to send you a nice thank you gift. 😉