Massage Therapist Certification Class
The demand for Massage Therapists greatly outweighs the supply. Do you know of someone who would make a great Massage Therapist or looking for a 1st or 2nd career?
We are now enrolling for the January 23rd Day Class.
Get certified in only 6 months!
Enrolling for Fall CE Classes
We are an NCBTMB Approved School and Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Save Your Hands Workshop
The program addresses Injury prevention, Body Mechanics, Ergonomics and Self Care. It is designed to help massage therapists not get injured while providing great massages.
In this class massage therapists will learn:
- To use a holistic approach to protect themselves from injury
- Identify the physical demands of massage that can cause injury
- Find alternative techniques to protect vulnerable parts of their body
- How to improve their body mechanics to reduce stress and increase their comfort
- Stay in shape with exercises and stretches designed for massage therapists
- Recognize early symptoms before they lead to injury.
Presented by Esther Greenberg, LMT 6 CE’S for massage therapists.
$180/per person includes the book, if registered and paid by November 5th ~
($200 pp for late registration)
Saturday, November 12th
10 am to 5:15 pm
Cancer and Mastectomy Massage Certification CE
We are honored to once again present Cheryl Chapman, former President of the NJ Chapter of AMTA. She’ll address contraindications, anatomy and physiology, positioning, draping, massage techniques, legal issues, and documentation.
Open to all levels of massage and bodyworkers interested in cancer care, techniques which are also good for use on frail and elderly people.
Facilitated by Cheryl Chapman, RN, HN-BC, LMT
$375 if registered by November 10, 2016.
$400 for late registration.
November 16th, 17th and 18th
10 am to 6 pm
2 or 3 day Option available.
- 2 Day: Oncology Exclusive, $300, 16 CE’s
- 3 Days: Oncology & Mastectomy, $375, 24 CE’s