Central to the practice of acupuncture and the Oriental healing arts is the principle of Chi.
When Chi is strong and flowing smoothly the result is excellent health and vitality.
We can think of Chi as the electric system in a house. It is the power that drives all your appliances and makes them work. Similarly, Chi controls all the physiologic functions of the body. In turn, the acupuncture energy meridians are like fiber-optic tubules and magnetic vectors that give direction to the flow of life energy.
In this hands-on class you will learn a set of six Dragon Chi Yoga exercises and the main acupuncture energy points to unlock, activate and open six acupuncture energy meridians including the lungs, large intestine, stomach, pancreas, heart and small intestine.
Regular practice of this set of six meridian exercises will improve the function of their associated internal organs, keep the Chi flowing smoothly, and prevent chronic health imbalances of their related acupuncture meridians.
- Recognize early signs of imbalance in the energy meridians.
- Learn how to use the main acupuncture energy points for self healing.
- Improve breathing capacity and lung health.
- Enhance digestion and healthy elimination.
- Stimulate energy flow and blood circulation.
- Increase joint mobility and muscle flexibility.
- Learn how to maintain your energy flowing and balanced for self-healing.
- Achieve outstanding health and prevent disease.
The Yoga of Life Energy!
Date: Saturday, June 3rd. 9:30 am – 1:00 pm.
Fee: Before May 26th $145.00. After May 26th $165.00
For more information please click the link below and go to the Classes tab.
Twelve Energy Points for Healing in Massage – 14 CEU
Date: June 10th & 11th: 6:30 – 7:45 pm
Fee: Before June 2nd $295.00. After June 2nd $325.00
Beginners Tai Chi for Mind and Body Fitness
When: Saturday, 9:30-10:45 am:
Fee: $80.00 per month.
Empower Life Center