Let Massage Be One of Your Most Important Wellness Strategies
Today’s uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic can make many of us feel overwhelmed and stressed out. Emotions in response to uncertainty may include anxiety, fear, anger and sadness. Physical responses may include headache, muscle tension, fatigue and sleeplessness.
Now, more than ever, it’s important to take care of yourself.
Massage therapy can be an important component of your efforts to stay healthy:
- Massage has been shown to improve measures of anxiety, depression, vitality, and perceived stress.
- It can also increase feelings of wellness, calm, relaxation, and a sense of belonging.
- Massage helps overcome the feelings of fatigue.
- Massage increases a sense of well-being and decreases stress.
- Massage in combination with mental training (in a stress management program) has a positive effect on health.
Our highly skilled licensed massage therapists are here to help you feel great!
Please Note our LMT Schedule for the week of October 19th below!
MONDAY: Jesse – 9am-5pm
TUESDAY: Pat – 12pm-5pm
THURSDAY: Jesse – 9am-5pm, Pat – 12pm-5pm
FRIDAY: Carrie – 9am – 5pm
Book your session today!
Our licensed therapists offer a wide range of services, including sports massage and stretch therapy, orthopedic and medical massage, deep tissue, neuromuscular and trigger point therapy, pre-natal, and cupping. Each session is customized to your needs.
Book online by CLICKING HERE, or call us at 732.608.7781