As a reminder, there are several FREE Meditation/Group Healing Sessions this week on:
- Tuesday (in English) @ 6 pm PST
- Wednesday / Miércoles (in Spanish / en Español) @ 1 pm PST
- Thursday / Jueves (in Spanish / en Español) @ 6 pm PST
Each group healing session will have a 15 minute Meditation.You may participate in one or all of them!
I’ll be streaming a LIVE Video for the Healing Sessions, in which I’ll talk about subjects related to Energy Healing and answer some of your questions (details below).
Please make a note on your calendar, smartphone, etc. or set an alarm to be sure you don’t miss these sessions!
Group Healing Session Instructions
- Make an immediate Healing Intention such as: “I want this pain to be removed…”
- Then a deeper intention: “I want to remove the root causes of… (this pain)”
Distance Energy Healing works with the energy connection, through a conscious intention, between you, the energy healer, and the Source of all Energy
There is no need for technology to connect!
No phone, Skype, video is needed! 🙂 Just try it!
- The energy healer is just a conduit between Source and your individual energy
- At the scheduled time, in a quiet place, free of noise and distractions lie down comfortably on a bed, floor with carpet or yoga mat and close your eyes, for about 30 minutes
- Make the intention to connect energetically (or in thought) with Carlos Caridad and the group and say in your mind: “I’m receiving an Energy Healing from Carlos”
- Tense and relax your whole body three times
- Breathe deeply and exhale three times
- Without expectations, just be aware of your body
- There is no need to meditate or focus on anything
- Just relax and enjoy
You may feel at the beginning of the session a tingling sensation or peace, and you may also feel at the end of the distance session the end of the tingling sensation or a gentle comeback to your normal consciousness. If you don’t feel anything, it’s totally fine. Healing happens anyway!
Click on this link to watch a video with the Details/Instructions:
I’m looking forward to “seeing” you!