If you’re asking yourself “am I unhappy?” then take a few minutes to watch the video below.
Why? Look around you. Would you say that most people hold “being happy” as their focus? I think you can agree that the answer is “probably not.”
With that in mind, here are 10 behaviors of happy people…
- they understand that happiness IS doing WHAT you want WHEN you want HOW you want
- they focus on what you HAVE and be GRATEFUL
- they love expressing a full range of emotions (appreciate all your emotions when they arise)
- they don’t hold on to grudges (let it go and move on)
- understand that happiness is an “inside” job (“things” don’t/can’t make you happy)
- they know what food can do for you
- they don’t take themselves so seriously (mistakes are how we grow)
- always know there is room for growth
- they don’t compare themselves to others
- love to see other people happy
Happiness is found in the PRESENT moment and is about balance and equilibrium. And it comes from a place of ABUNDANCE.
I hope you found this video helpful.
Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments below…
Would you like to find hypnosis near you?
You can click the appropriate link above, or you can search our Hypnosis directory and review licensed hypnotherapists listed here on the site to find a practitioner near you today.
Are you a Hypnotherapist?
List your practice on largest online directory for holistic health today.
Discover an easier way to get found by more people who are actively searching for you online. Simply click the link to our alternative medicine directory sign up page where you can review the benefits of listing your practice here.